Baronial Birthday is still on – for now

Our next event is April 18, more than a month from the date of this posting, and things are changing hourly. For the moment, we’re still planning on holding the event as scheduled but will make a final determination around April 1 based on the situation at that point. We are carefully watching the Covid-19 news and guidance from the government and our SCA higher-ups. If you would like a refund please contact our reservationist listed on the event page.

Other Baronial activities – practices and A&S nights – will probably follow the lead of our local school systems. We’re working on setting up a Discord channel for possible virtual meetings and classes if we need to use it. Please join the Campfire discussion group on Facebook for the latest news on the activities front.

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.