Our next event is April 18, more than a month from the date of this posting, and things are changing hourly. For the moment, we’re still planning on holding the event as scheduled but will make a final determination around April 1 based on the situation at that point. We are carefully watching the Covid-19 news and guidance from the government and our SCA higher-ups. If you would like a refund please contact our reservationist listed on the event page.
Other Baronial activities – practices and A&S nights – will probably follow the lead of our local school systems. We’re working on setting up a Discord channel for possible virtual meetings and classes if we need to use it. Please join the Campfire discussion group on Facebook for the latest news on the activities front.